- Elsenz Toothpaste is an anti hypersensitivity toothpaste specially designed to protect your teeth from dental hypersensitivity due to cold, hot and sweet beverages, at the same time it also have preventive and reparative action against dental caries.
- Elsenz toothpaste keeps your smile healthy by prevention and control of dental caries and helpful in maintenance of oral hygiene as well, at the same time it also have preventive and curative action against tooth hypersensitivity.
- It’s reparative and anti hypersensitivity action is due to fluoro calcium phosphosilicate which causes remineralization of softened enamel, at the same time it also have super hardening effect on unsoftened normal enamel thus reduce the overall rate of acid solubility of enamel and prevents and protects teeth against decay.
- Enamel is the outermost layer of any tooth structure and it is the hardest tissue of human body. Enamel covers the crown which is the visible part of the tooth outside the gums.
- Elsenz toothpaste is also beneficial in the treatment of small white spots on the tooth surface due to demineralization of tooth structure.
- Elsenz toothpaste is a better alternative for the fluoridated toothpaste and there is no age restriction for use of this toothpaste. It can be used by all age groups.
- PEG 400
- Fluoro Calcium Phosphosilicate
- Sodium Lauryl Sulphate
- Titanium Dioxide
- Potassium Acesulfame
- Prevention and control of dental caries
- Prevention and control of teeth hypersensitivity
In Prevention and control of dental caries:
Enafix toothpaste is very beneficial in the prevention of dental caries due to super hardening effect on intact enamel surface of tooth. It is also beneficial in the treatment of initial dental caries due to remineralization of damaged enamel, Thus Enafix toothpaste maintains your overall oral hygiene and boost your confidence by providing a healthy shiny smile.
In Dentinal Hypersensitivity:
This toothpaste reduces the incidence of dentinal hypersensitivity due to dental caries and generalized wear and tear of your teeth structure.
- Rapid remineralization effect on damaged enamel
- Repairing of damaged tooth structure due to initial dental caries
- Anti hypersensitivity effect on damaged toothy structure
Enafix toothpaste is a complex mixture of Glycerin, PEG 400, Silica,Fluoro Calcium phosphosilicate, Sodium lauryl sulphate, Titanium dioxide, Flavour, carbomer & potassium acesulfame which supersaturates the saliva with calcium and phosphate ions. It works by breaking down to release calcium and phosphate ions that get absorbed by the enamel of your teeth.
- Brush your teeth thoroughly with Elsenz toothpaste for at least 2 minutes twice a day in the morning and night (before going to sleep) or as recommended by your dentist or physician.
- Do not swallow.
- Rinse your mouth thoroughly with water after teeth brushing.
- Use a pea sized amount for children below 6 years under adult supervision.
- For dental use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store below 30°C in a cool dry place.
- Do not freeze.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- Brush your teeth twice daily in the morning and night for maximum benefit.
- Do not eat anything after brushing your teeth in night so It is a good idea to brush your teeth just before going to sleep in night.
- Brush all the surfaces of your teeth to get maximum benefit.