- Toothmin Toothpaste is an anti decay toothpaste specially designed to protect your teeth from dental caries, at the same time it also have reparative action against dental caries.
- Toothmin toothpaste keeps your smile healthy by prevention and control of dental caries and helpful in maintenance of oral hygiene as well.
- It’s reparative action is due to remineralization of softened enamel, at the same time it also have super hardening effect on unsoftened normal enamel thus reduce the overall rate of acid solubility of enamel and prevents and protects teeth against decay.
- Enamel is the outermost layer of any tooth structure and it is the hardest tissue of human body. Enamel covers the crown which is the visible part of the tooth outside the gums.
- Toothmin toothpaste is also beneficial in the treatment of small white spots on the tooth surface due to demineralization of tooth structure.
- Toothmin toothpaste is a better alternative for the fluoridated toothpaste and there is no age restriction for use of this toothpaste. It can be used by all age groups.
- Calcium sucrose phosphate
- Purified Water
- Potassium Acesulfame
- Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate
- Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose
- Sodium Methyl Hydroxy Benzoate
- Sodium Propyl Hydroxy Benzoate
- Sodium lauryl sulphate
- Titanium Dioxide
- Prevention and control of dental caries
- White spots prevention on tooth surfaces during dental braces
In Prevention and control of dental caries:
Toothmin toothpaste is very beneficial in the prevention of dental caries due to super hardening effect on intact enamel surface of tooth. It is also beneficial in the treatment of initial dental caries due to remineralization of damaged enamel, Thus Toothmin toothpaste maintains your overall oral hygiene and boost your confidence by providing a healthy shiny smile.
In Orthodontic Therapy:
This toothpaste reduces the incidence of white spots on tooth surfaces due to demineralization of tooth enamel during dental braces therapy. It have rapid remineralization effect on the tooth enamel thus prevents the incidence of white spots on tooth structure.
- Rapid remineralization effect on damaged enamel
- Repairing of damaged tooth structure due to initial dental caries
Toothmin toothpaste is a complex mixture of calcium sucrose phosphate & inorganic calcium orthophosphate which supersaturates the saliva with calcium and phosphate ions. It works by breaking down to release calcium, phosphate, and sucrose phosphate ions that get absorbed by the enamel of your teeth.
- Brush your teeth thoroughly with Enafix toothpaste for at least 2 minutes twice a day in the morning and night (before going to sleep) or as recommended by your dentist or physician.
- Do not swallow.
- Rinse your mouth thoroughly with water after teeth brushing.
- Use a pea sized amount for children below 6 years under adult supervision.
- For dental use only.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store below 30°C in a cool dry place.
- Do not freeze.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- Brush your teeth twice daily in the morning and night for maximum benefit.
- Do not eat anything after brushing your teeth in night so It is a good idea to brush your teeth just before going to sleep in night.
- Brush all the surfaces of your teeth to get maximum benefit by Toothmin Toothpaste.