- Lycodoc Plus Capsule 10’s is an antioxidant which is a nutritional supplement containing Antioxidant, Lycopene, Vitamins & Multi-Mineral
- This medicine prevents nerve pain and damage in neuropathy. It also strengthens the immune system and promotes better functioning of the brain and nervous system. It further reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases and maintains heart health.
- This medicine is also beneficial in the treatment of lesions of Oral submucous fibrosis. It helps in repairing of damaged oral mucosal membrane.
- In Nutritional Deficiencies
- IN Oral Sub Mucous Fibrosis
- In Diabetic Neuropathy
- In Cardiovascular Disease
- In precancerous conditions
Although there are very little chances of adverse effects of Lycodoc Plus capsule 10’s, However you should inform your doctor immediately if you have the symptoms of very rare adverse effects like:
- Skin rash
- Allergic symptoms
- Lycodoc Plus capsule is an antioxidant which works by neutralizing free radicles in the body. Free radicals are compounds that causes harmful effects in your body if their levels become too high.
- This medicine reduces the risk of cancer and cardiovascular diseases in persons having precancerous conditions.
- Lycopene Ingredient of Lycodoc Plus Capsule is extracted from natural fully ripped red tomatoes which provides a full complement of tomato carotenoids and other nutrients to benefit good health.
- The synergy of the natural tomato lycopene, phytoene, phytofluene, beta-carotene, phytosterols, and vitamin E results in enhanced activity and this means greater health benefits.
- Beta-carotene is described under a group of red, orange, and yellow pigments called carotenoids. Beta-carotene is converted into vitamin A, an essential nutrient having antioxidant property, which helps to protect your body cells from damage due to harmful free radicles.
Active ingredients of Lycodoc Plus Capsule are derived from plants. Lycopene is a natural antioxidant found in red tomatoes.
Mostly you should take one or two capsules daily however Lycodoc Plus capsule should be used in the dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor.
If you miss a dose of Lycodoc Plus capsule 10’s, please take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and adhere on your regular schedule. Do not double the dose for adjusting the missed dose at very short interval.
- Habit Forming : No
- Therapeutic class: Antioxidants
- Do not consume alcohol along with this medicine to take maximum health benefits.
- Always take Lycodoc Plus capsule in the dose and duration as recommended by your doctor.
- Before starting the medication, let your doctor know if you have liver, kidney or heart problems and other pre-existing medical conditions.
- Store in a cool and dry place below 30°C away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from the reach of children